Monday, September 20, 2021

Week 38 - Potato Chip Cookies

The credit for this recipe must go 100% to B. Dylan Hollis of tiktok fame. I saw him making these, and HAD to try them.

The Recipe
(Makes about 16 cookies)
115g butter (room temp)
125g sugar
1 egg
140g flour
1tsp vanilla powder
1.5 tsp baking powder
120g potato chips - crumbled and divided.
80g choc chips

Mix together butter and sugar until it makes a fairly smooth blend. Add egg and vanilla powder and whisk. Fold in flour and baking powder. Mix in half of the potato chips and the chocolate chips.

Cover and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours (or overnight).

Scoop into ~1tbsp balls and roll in the rest of the crushed potato chips. Put on a baking sheet with plenty of space between. Cook at 175C for ~15 minutes.

The Verdict
See why I had to try this? I love mixing salt and sweet, and this sounded both really easy and really delicious. Fortunately I was right in both regards, and I could DEFINITELY see myself making these again. They're not quite as good as my M&M cookies, but they come very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment